- Precision Oncology News spoke with ImaginAb’s CEO Ian Wilson about about advancing its CD8 PET-Imaging technology as a tool for immunotherapy personalization. Click here to read full article.
- Physics World covers ImaginAb’s Phase II clinical trial at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Click here to read full article about the first in-human imaging of a tracer designed to non-invasively visualize the immune system (J. Nucl. Med. 10.2967/jnumed.119.229781). Click here to read full article.
- Pharmatechnologist.com interviewed CEO Ian Wilson about the value of AI and ‘machine learning’ tools in understanding disease activity, specifically in connection with whole-body PET molecular imaging. Click here to read full article.
- CEO Ian Wilson contributed an article to on-line healthcare publication, Pharmaphorum, about the future of imaging immune responses in real cancer patients to realize the full potential of immunotherapy. Click here to read full article.
- CEO Ian Wilson wrote a bylined article for the on-line and monthly magazine, Manufacturing Chemist, explaining the potential of ImaginAb’s lead product, 89ZrCD8PET, as a key technology in immuno-oncology clinical trials. Click here to read full article.